Saturday, June 20, 2009

Walkin' on Sunshine (Oh-oh)

In effort to de-stress my summer, I've taken to walking every night. After dinner, I pull out the stroller and all four of us girls hit the road. I'm guessing we walk just a mile and a half, but hey, little six-year-old legs will only go so far (yes, I'm blaming the little ones). I've started to notice that besides the lowered stress level, we've seen other benefits.
First, I got to send Bradley an unexpected love note:
Addie found this! How many pot holes do you stop to notice?














Next, we picked lots of blackberries and some pretty wild flowers.

The girls helped me arrange them in a vase for a new neighbor.






We've stopped to enjoy nature...











And the girls got an unexpected ride...
Can you believe all this is going on right down my
road? Who knew living out in the middle of no where could
be so exciting? Isn't God great to provide some cheap entertainment? As Adam Sandler says in Bedtime Stories, "For meeee? For FREEEE?!"
Oh, and I'm pretty sure the walking isn't hurting my caboose, but I'll not provide photo evidence!

1 comment: