I watched my sister's kids along with my own today. I wonder how moms who have enough kids to drive a bus do it. I guess as you have them you adjust, but wow. The kids were great. I had no disasters. Only one Band-Aid was applied; no real tears were cried, but at the end of it all I was Pooped! "Pooped means your tired," as Addie always dutifully explains.
In other news, I'm wondering WHAT it will take for the media to start playing something other than Michael Jackson, The life and death of... I am so relieved that this MJ special just ended with the announcement of, "more on this tomorrow on Today, MSNBC, and MSNBC.com." Great!Now I'm not wishing for WWIII or anything, but perhaps just some good Independence Day feel good stories would do. Don't get me wrong, the man obviously had a following, but geeze! Can't we just make the Time Life special already and leave it for the people who want to buy it to watch? I don't think that's too much to ask.
2 comments:
Bethany likes this.
For those that already read this last night, it was just proof of how tired I was that I didn't close my quotation, and left out a comma! I would never do that otherwise. HA!
Post a Comment