I'm copying Kelly's Korner because simple pleasures are what get me through!
This week I'm especially thankful for power. Electricity is something you take for granted until you loose for over 50 hours. But the ice and snow was pretty! Oh, another simple pleasure- SNOW DAYS!!
I love seeing D'arcy's proud face when she's figured out something new... even if it's how to make a mess! Ha!

I love butterflies. They are my reminder that God loves me and can transform the ugly into the beautiful.
Other things I love-I love to get into clean, warm sheets. Even better, getting into clean, warm sheets with a window open and a spring breeze.
I love the anticipation of a new school year. Buying school supplies was my favorite time of the year, and now it's my girls' favorite.
Hot cocoa with marshmallows.
An unexpected note from my husband.
Being with family, playing games, and making memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment