My husband has complained that I'm propagating the association of our sweet baby and the name Sasquatch. But every time I tell someone that my doctor called our baby a Sasquatch they have their own funny name story to tell.
My aunt told of a lady who named her baby girl what was thought to be LEAH, but she spelled it Le-a. When someone complimented her on her choice of Leah, she explained, "Oh no, honey, that dash ain't silent. Her name's Ledasha.
A friend at work told me about a student he had that was named Absadee (this is how I would spell it). Her mother was a little more creative. She spelled Absadee- Abcde. This made me wonder about her middle name. How many letters of the alphabet for that one? I guess FGHI isn't as cute...
Have any good name stories? We're still not set in stone for her middle name. You never know, we may take your funny name!
2 comments:
Ok, this is not an actual person's name, but a car's name. A former Vol had a car when he was in college and it was named Sheneeda. As in, she need a muffler, she need a transmission, she need a brake job, etc...
she need to get here!
Post a Comment