The full moon was last night. Ah, that was the ticket... or so we thought. No baby here, though. So the good news is that we can relax. Our baby won't be a werewolf. What a relief that is! I'd hate for her to suffer Jacob's fate (I'm only part way through Eclipse, so no spoilers!).
So, it's Good Friday. There's a lot of pressure to make it a really good Good Friday from my family. I'm drinking pineapple juice for Aunt Ruth. I've been eating crazy spicy foods for my hubby, and I'm going to go clean some more for my sanity and baby's good health. I'll go for a walk this afternoon for my mom. That's what got stubborn me to come. OH, NO! I just had a thought... What if this baby's unwillingness to cooperate is a sign that she'll be as stubborn as me?!
The more I've been thinking about it, the less I want to go in at 1:15 A.M. on Monday for an induction. I'd hate for her to have a 13th birthday. I'm not really superstitious, but you know... it's just one of those things. She'll have Friday the 13th b-days every so often and that's just not desirable. Of course there's the entire idea about induction and what that means for my body, level of pain, etc... and it's supposed to be an ugly day on Monday. See, this is what happens when you know what's coming. I think I'd rather go back to the wondering how long I have...
I guess any day she comes, will be a happy day. 13th, rain, whatever.
1 comment:
yes. It will be a happy day, and it will be SOON :) so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment