Sunday, November 1, 2009

NOVEMBER

Wow! How did that happen? I swear, I don't know what I've been doing, but yet the calendar still rolls over again. On this beautiful day I should be outside, but I've been trying to clean up some of the mess we've made in trying to move all the people in our house. I've mostly got our room done, but the hubby is in charge of his clothes because some will have to be donated to make our closet door shut. I have been able to get lots done though. The girls have played outside non-stop since we got home from church. Baby sleeping for a good long nap has enabled me to be productive.



The girls had a good Halloween. We didn't really trick or treat, but instead dressed up and went to see family and a few friends. This turned out to be just enough to feel like we did something, but not too much to feel dead tired for it. The girls didn't get a truck load of candy either which is really a good thing. I mean, who am I kidding, I'm the one who usually eats half of it and I don't need it. Anyway, Dorothy, Glinda the good witch and the cowardly lion still got plenty of treats just but mostly pencils, straws, books and sugar free gum. YAY!

Friday was an interesting start to the weekend as we carved pumpkins. One was the headless horseman and the other a vampire-ish clown. They were not frightening enough, however, to scare away the brave souls who came to toilet paper our trees in the rain. That wasn't fun to clean up... or at least I don't imagine. The big kid was assigned the duty as a lesson in not being destructive towards others' property because, well she needed the lesson!

No comments: