I've decided that this is symbolic of my life. I have stuff that I'm not willing to deal with because it's too hard. I have stuff that I'm not willing to show people because, well, it's horrifying! I have places that I'd just rather close the door and ignore for another day.
Well, today is the day people! I'm going in. If you don't see me in the near future, notify the authorities that I was likely eaten by the stuff that could potentially come alive in that room.
I've invited a friend, not a family member to help. I'm showing off my messiness. I'm willing to load up the car and take away whatever needs to go, and there will at some point probably be a fire to purge the rest!
Wish me luck. I'm ready to deal with life.
1 comment:
I'm proud of you, Lorissa. You can do it! :)
Post a Comment