
When I opened D'arcy's car door I found this.

She had gotten into the diaper bag that I had sitting in between her car seat and her older sister's. She managed to pull out a small can of formula and pull off the lid emptying its entire contents onto the seat and in between the door and seat.
Thankfully this was next door.

Genius! Whoever thought to put a car wash next to a pediatrician's office must have had a kid or two get sick in transit. Perfect!
Only one problem. NOTHING worked. I noticed a large lake in one stall (you can see in the photo if you squint just right). And then, I saw the big huge for sale sign. Boo.
So, now the formula powder is probably making milk fumes in my car as we speak.
3 comments:
It was meant to be! You should be a car wash owner.
That was really me. b. But he said it, so it was really him.
Yes, car wash ownership has always been my calling that I have secretly squashed. You want to be my financial backer?
Post a Comment