Yesterday was beautiful! I even got a sunburn during my lunch break. It was fantabulous.
I was so inspired by the warmth and sunshine that I started my garden. I've never had a garden before, so I'm very excited to see how it all turns out. I started onions and roma tomato seeds in a miniature greenhouse like this (mine is bigger). We'll see how it turns out. I got a tad impatient counting out seeds. You're only supposed to put 2-3 seeds per pellet of dirt. I'm sure some of my pellets have about 10. I'm guessing that might not work out so well...
I also got some lettuce plants which I planted right into my flower bed. HA! Ornamental lettuce for dinner anyone? I'm interested to see how that looks. Tulips and Romaine. NICE! I planted a cherry tomato plant in a pot, and I got a strawberry plant for the girls. If they get one strawberry a piece out of it, I'll be pleased.
2 comments:
Fun! I always loved starting seeds. We never did get any strawberries because the birds or ants beat us to them. Maybe you could keep them on your porch or under a net. :)
Oh, good heads up. Thanks!
Post a Comment